To pay homage to the delicious, protein-packed little egg, we’re sharing a simple egg recipe from a fellow FASTer Way coaches, Renee Carls! (@reneecarls)
We love this recipe because it’s simple, quick, AND great to break your fast with on low-carb days! High in protein and high in healthy fats? Yes please! Not to mention, this recipe is extremely customizable and you can use whatever meats or veggies you have on hand. You know we love our bowl recipes.
Nonstick cooking spray
Yellow bell pepper, chopped
Green onion, chopped (save green tops for garnish)
2 eggs, whole
Optional: Bacon or ham, cooked and cut into small pieces
Avocado, cut into cubes tossed in fresh lime juice
Grape tomatoes, cut into halves
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat medium-size skillet over medium heat
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray
- Whisk eggs and egg whites together in a bowl. Set aside.
- To pan, add yellow bell pepper and green onion. Saute until soft.
- After veggies are soft, add egg mixture to skillet over the veggies. Cook to your preference.
- While eggs are cooking, prepare garnishes. Cut avocado, tomatoes, green onions, cook bacon or ham and chop into pieces.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste and ENJOY!